Monday, November 10, 2008

Fun..Fun..Funfair...


My post today will be bout my nite out with my baby bro n sis...After promising them yesterday..itupun d gereja...so tpaksala..hehe..not really terpaksa..I also wanted to go tp blum ada kesempatan ni..

So today,pagi2 g kursus d SMK Teknik ma Jeal..tengahari balik rumah and isi2 Buku Rekod Kemajuan my students...pas tu tidorrr..

Malam I bawa my brother..Baby and my sister..Adik to the UK Funfair..ada jua bjanji ma Jeal coz she also wanted to bring her hubby and cute lil daughter Cheng-Cheng to the funfair..

Overall..fun...ada ni game yg bikin pening ni..terpucat jua sia la 3 saat..hahaha..entrance fee is only RM2 per person but most of the game costed RM6 per person...tat nite kami only managed to play 3 different games...

These are some of the pics that I'd taken during my nite out with my bro and sis...

Inilah Merry-Go-Around yang my bro and sis nda sabar2 mo naik..
RM6 per person and only goes 6 rounds..

Ini sotong-sotong belum lae kami naik ni..

Inilah my baby bro and sis..Bradley and Debbie

Sister-Sister


This my bestfren..Jeal,hubby Memeng and daughter ChengCheng


Poses dalam Merry-Go-Around


Ini pula time naik Wild Helicopter..huh..paninggggg

Ini yang menjadi perhatian ramai..The Walking Tin Man..


Chengheng is showing off her teeth


Ini ChengCheng sedang tunggu burger...

It ewas an exciting nite and for sure I will come again..I'm waiting for my other brothers to come back from Semenanjung..pok kna blanja bha..hehee..so the whole family will feel the excitement together..

1 comment:

cLaRiCe said...

ooo..ni funfair yg c danny p ari tu time durg ops d keningau...hahaha