Thursday, April 9, 2009

"BAWANG MERAH AND BAWANG PUTIH"

Olaaa..today I am very proud and happy to tell that my school's Choral Speaking Group won 3rd place in the Inter-Pegalan Zone Choral Speaking Competition 2009 organized at SK Magatang..

I am proud and satisfied with my pupils' performance during the competition as well as the result..I really think that my pupils deserved all for their efforts and trying..


It only took less than 1 week for my pupils to memorize the text (8 pages mind you..)..of course, along with hardworks, yellings, trainings, practicings...they did their best in the competition..the best part was when they told me they enjoyed themselves during their performance..

My school was voted as the first contestant..and thank GOD for that, we gained all the benefits...the first bench's luck..haha...

Very-very happy and thankful..I love my job..all the stresses and tensions always paid off..eventually...

Next week, I will be busy with the Story Telling & Action Songs Competitions that will be organized by my school..huhuhuhuu..will be super busy..busy organizing..busy arranging..busy training..

But right now I jusy wanna enjoyed our moment

My colorful choral speakers

(they loveee the colorful texts)

Last practice at school, before headed to SK Magatang

NO. 3 and proud of it !!

No comments: