Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Keningau Netball Gangstarz..



Heloo..puas uda kamu umpat2 sia ahh..takper..I juz came back from my netball training at Yuk Yin's Hall..Today I'm going to share with u guys bout my netbol friends and activities...

I am so honoured 2 b a part of keningau netball team...the team has a very high discipline during training..but outside..we all are having so much fun training that we didn't even notice the strictness..haha..I'm not really good at this game but I have the stamina and moves to be a netbol player (so they said..haha)..and I'm so fortunate that the first time I joined the team...terus kna select to be a player for the inter-state..peringkat negeri you..hahaha..

What I really like bout my netbol team is that all of us are like a big happy families..we knew each other's family members..do stuffs like went for Hari Raya..yamcha2...kasi garis gelanggang together-gether..paling syok...asal latihan ada ja warna baju yg kami pakai...mesti seragam ni...syokk ooo..I like the strong bond between all the members..

On the 20th till 25th of October (tidak lama lae)...Pertandingan Karnival Sukan Permainan Guru2 Peringkat Negeri Sabah akan diadakan d Keningau..kami tuan rumahh..since kami menang peringkat daerah..so kami la yg wakil..this will be my first inter-state game..excited ada...takut pun ada...nervous ni..tp apa2pun we will be playing our best...

In this team...Jeal...Jay and Juv (Me laa..satu lae nama glamer sia)hahaha..merupakan ahli baru n paling junior dalam ni team...dorang Jay n Jeal mmg netbol pmainan dorang..sia yg dr bola tmpar ni...baru2 mo kumpul pgalaman..

Enjoy our team pics ...ni la ni sia ni...d mana2 pun mo bgambar..kwn2 sia ckp sia ni kna lahir berkembar ma kamera..hahahahha





















No comments: