Saturday, October 11, 2008

Who's That Girl?


Aloha…
My name is Juvie June Junaidi, my closest relatives and friends called me Bie or Galabie..The first daughter of Junaidi Ariffin and Juvita Gulabok.I came from a big family..there’s me the first & eldest daughter, a commited and charming English Teacher at SK Membulu,Keningau;2nd brother Willie a reporter at Utusan Borneo,3rd brother Charlie who is also a teacher somewhere in Kluang Johor.Then,came the 4th Bryan a PA at the Wilayah Persekutuan Ministry,5th Ian who soon will also come out to be a teacher..now he’s training in IPKS.6th is my brother Evan,a form 4 student at SMK Ken Hwa,7th is Bradley who is in primary 6 now in SJK Yuk Yin..LAst but never the less,my one and only youngest sister,Debbie who is now studying in primary 4 also in SJK Yuk Yin..They are the most important peoples in my life..Love them with all my heart..GOD BLESS OUR FAMILY

2 comments:

kionsomboy said...

gulabi bah tuuuuuuu...memang sah...hahaha

JJune said...

Yoku boiti....hahahaaa..