Saturday, May 2, 2009

My Action Song-The Happy Wanderer & The Bear Song



Olaaaa...


Juz wanna update my blog...


My busy-busy week @ month had juz passed by...still I know my busy life will still be coming ahead...but for now..I just wanna relax my mind and share wats been going on for these past busy days of mine...


As I said in my last post..My school are helding the Inter Pegalan Zone Storytelling and Action Song ompetition...The ceremony went on as planned..there are some slacks here and there but overall we went through the event successfully...


My action song won the 3rd place..I am very pleased and happy with my pupils..will be missing the hardship and the tensions in teaching them...hahaha...


These are some of the photos I took during the ceremony..
My stage- Ati and Jv

I'm the Bos..not satisfied?deal with ME

My Happy Wanderers

3rd place..I Love my children

Even though there are some unexpected incident and I came to my lowest peak..I'm grateful that all tyhese went by as it should be..Thanks for the supports from my friends and school team....You guys are the best...

No comments: