Saturday, May 30, 2009




Sia nyanyi2 dulu arrr.....
Baby when I saw you
There was peace unknown
I set up to get you
With a fine tooth comb
I was softly inside
There was something going on...
(chorus trus..)
Island in the stream
That is what we are
Noone on between
How can be wrong
Sail away with me to another world
And we rely on each other ahh ahh..
From one lover to another ahh ahh..


Olaa...I wanna wish everyone who's having their holidays..
A very great and happy holidays ahead..

My holiday?..
Going to Labuan on the 1st-3rd of June (eehh..my month odey..)
Going with bros Willie and Ion..will be meeting bro Calie there..

Going back to skol on the 5th to meet my students..
Preparation for the G-52 UPSR Programme..

On the 8th-11th UPSR G-52 Programme for Trans Pegalan
at SMK Keningau..huhu...

Going to KK on the 11th after the programme..
See..my very own planned holidays..

Hopefully all my plans will be going on smoothly..



Above and below..during the exams at Year 2W class

Sis Joyce, Baby JD and Boboy

Me and Baby Tasha
The lovely2 Js..At Permata Club..celebtating Nelson's (Joyce's hubby) birthday..

Have a wonderful holidaysss..

1 comment:

kuyungz said...

JUVIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Finally i found u!!! for so long ndak jumpa~ unbelievable !! u changed a lot n almost cant recognize u owh.....

How are u?