Saturday, February 28, 2009

Easy and Difficult

Hi..it's been so long since I updated my post here...Today I want to share some quotes which I found very interesting and so true..Thanks to my friend Aidarani, she's the one who send these quotes to me..And now,I want to share them with all of you..It's about what EASY and DIFFICULT are to all of us...
EASY to occupy a place in the telephone directory,
DIFFICULT to occupy the heart of somebody.
EASY to judge the errors of others,
DIFFICULT to recognize our own errors.
EASY to hurt those whom we love.
DIFFICULT to heal those wounds.
EASY to forgive,
DIFFICULT to ask for forgiveness.
EASY to exhibit victory,
DIFFICULT to assume defeat with dignity.
EASY to dream every nights,
DIFFICULT to fight for a dream.
EASY to pray every nights,
DIFFICULT to find GOD in the smallest of things.
EASY to say we love,
DIFFICULT to demonstrate it every day.
EASY to critize everybody,
DIFFICULT to better/perfect ourselves.
EASY to think of improving,
DIFFICULT to stop thinking and really do it.
EASY to receive,
DIFFICULT to give.

No comments: