Monday, February 16, 2009

EBI KORNELIS

I always thought that Ebi Kornelis (AF 5) was among the most good looking and humble students of all the AF...never thought that I would actually got the chance to know him..


What happend was..I was at KRK with my usual gangs..when suddenly Dee ( KRK worker) came in with 2 friends..the 1st one who caught my eyes was Ebi..but at that time I wasn't really sure it was him..so I juz gave him a simple Hi smile..


Dipendekkan cerita..when I was playing pool with Boy (a friend of mine)..he told me that the guy sitting with them at their table was Ebi AF..I was like..I knew that was him..hehehe..so I kirim salam to him la thru my friends..and even asked Sam ( KRK Supervisor) to take my pic with him..si Sam punya cam ada flash bha..hahaha..


I was excited but I kept my cool...It was Ebi Kornelis after all..



EBI KORNELIS



Aunty Unai pun ada bergambar sama Ebi




Me and Ebi


Ebi and I

2 comments:

kionsomboy said...

cuba ko kasi tau dia nama saya and tempat kerja sia, dia kenal tu ... former athlete sabah kan lumba lari ...

Papams said...

naaahh.. ada chance la ni kan??? kekekekekeke