Monday, February 16, 2009

PEGALAN'S ANNUAL SPORTS MEET

It'd been a loooong time since I updated my blog..banggas suda kan?...so untuk membalas dendam today I'll post 3 new posts..actually all in a past tense..suda berlalu..still I wanted to share with all of you...

First was our Pegalan's Annual Sport Meet...held at Kompleks Keningau last week..on the 4th-5th of February 2009..here are some of the pics taken during that 2 days..oya,my post? I wan in-charged of my school..SK Membulu's marching team..sport meet's MC and paling penting..penyorak terkuat in my school..hehehe..

My ratu2...Alisan and Montel..

For the very 1st time..SK Membulu,3rd place..




J= Jurulatih2 perbarisan
J= Jelitawan2

J= Jeal, Jay,June,JV


I always loved and looking forward for the annual sport meet...where I can meet up with the other teachers from other schools in Pegalan Zone..

Hopefully next year we will have more fun...

P/s : There are 10 schools in Pegalan Zone

-SK Membulu,SK Ansip,SK Ambual,SK Pekan 2,SK Menawo,SK Penagatan,SK Magatang, SK Sodomon,SK KG Biah,SK Rancangan Biah.



No comments: